N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Show Time






It must be spring as the birds are nesting, my sheep and their udders are bursting at the seams, my little grandaughter has been wearing sandles and my wool is at the mill being processed into wonderful rovings. Also the show schedule for us is starting. I will be at The Gathering in Port Hope April 17th from 8:30 to 4. The location is 62 McCaul St, Port Hope. I had a great time there last year and will again this year, I am sure. Then on May 8th, I am again going to be a vendor at Knitters' Frolic, at the Japanese Cultural Centre in Toronto. I can't wait to get going. Yesterday it was so warm outside my husband and I went to Port Burwell for a walk along the beach. Enjoy the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home