N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April Shows




April has been a month of 'firsts'. This past weekend I attended my first show of the season, The Gathering, in Port Hope. It was well attended and everyone had a great day. Thanks to all the organizers. I purchased an angora rabbit and will pick it up from Kim of Cornerstone Fibres, who kindly offered to board her. It was off to walk the beach in Cobourg and to visit friends in Consecon and Picton. This weekend I will be at knitters Frolic in Toronto and I have lots of packing to do again. Gil sheared his first sheep last week and did a fine job. Our former shearer Doug came over this morning and gave him some pointers on doing it correctly and he did much better. So Karen, you won't have to do our rams any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home